• To analyse on a regular basis trends of asylum related flows in 11 countries - Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland (ICMPD Member States).
• To understand the main problems in terms of reliability and comparability of data
• Continuous evaluation on trends of asylum related flows based on:
• Analysis of available data and definitions used by ICMPD Member States
• Data management and data exchange mechanisms applied by ICMPD Member States.
Project Coordination: Albert Kraler (ICMPD)