Study regarding discrimination on grounds of race and ethnicity in the area of employment
ICMPD was commissioned by the Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA) to conduct a comparative study on discrimination in the area of employment. The study covers the period 2003 – 2007.
• To provide a policy relevant analysis of data and information documenting incidents and types of discrimination at workplaces and labour markets across the EU
• To highlight “good practices” in counteracting discrimination.
• To analyse the availability or lack and comparability of data
• To develop strategies to improve data collection.
• Comparative study regarding discrimination on grounds of race and ethnicity in the area of employment
• Thematic paper on “diversity management”
• Thematic paper on “discrimination testing”
Funded by: Fundamental Rights Agency (FRA)
Project coordinator: Albert Kraler (ICMPD), August Gächter (ZSI)
• FRA (2011) [Albert Kraler, Saskia Bonjour, Alina Cibea, Mariya
Dzhengozova, Christina Hollomey and David Reichel]: Migrants, minorities and employment - Exclusion and discrimination in the 27 Member States of the European Union (Update 2003-2008). Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union.